Our 6th Annual Charity Day is to be held on Sunday 13 October 2019 at Secret Harbour Golf Links. Our beneficiary for the day is the The Cancer Council and all funds raised on the day will assist the council with their fight against Cancer. The day will be known as The Drive Against Cancer Nomads Golf Perth Charity Day.
2019 Perth Nomads Charity day at Secret Harbour Golf Links
The Drive Against Cancer
You can enter as a team or as an individual golfer. Teams will consist of 4 players. If you cannot fill a team, a player from the individual entry list will be allocated to your team. If you register as an individual golfer, you will be placed in a team.
- Date of Event: Sunday, 13 October 2019
- Where: Secret Harbour Golf Links
- Format: Ambrose
- Cost: $125 per person, ($500 per 4-Ball) inclusive of 18-holes of golf in a motorised cart, lunch and general raffle
- Mulligans - $5 each (minimum 2 per person)
- Prizes for top 10 Teams
- Novelty Prizes – Nearest the Pin on Par 3’s, Straightest Drive, Best Dressed Team
- Payment via EFT when registering. Please use your name or Team name as the reference.
- Banking details: BSB: 082-445 Account: 83-914-4384